Cleanup Samsung stuff

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Thu Apr 21 07:11:40 EDT 2011

David Anders

> Greetings All,

Hi,

> i've been looking at a number of machine files for boards that are no
> longer in production(mainly the ones i maintain), thoughts on removing
them?

You mean mach-amlm5900.c and mach-tct_hammer.c in mach-s3c2410?

Hmm...as you know, we need to think again and talk to others before removing
them even though you made them and as I said in previous reply, there is no
decisions yet about that.

As a note, Ben Dooks maintains S3C SoCs. I mean I need to talk to him about
that in detail.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.