Cleanup Samsung stuff

Thomas Abraham thomas.ab at samsung.com
Tue Apr 19 04:40:00 EDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Mark Brown
<broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:46:47AM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
>
>> - Device tree (with Linaro)
>
> What is going on with device tree?  I've asked a couple of times about
> this in the other thread but I'm still not clear where the code is or
> what could usefully be done with it.

The initial work on Samsung's s5pv310 is available at
http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/devicetree-discuss/2011-February/004350.html

It is based on Grant's tree.
git://git.secretlab.ca/git/linux-2.6 devicetree/test

Currently I am working on supporting clkdev and Jeremy's common clock
for all of Samsung's platforms and then continue with the device tree
support for s5pv310.

Regards,
Thomas.