Cleanup Samsung stuff

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Mon Apr 18 21:46:47 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I think, you know about current situation of Linux ARM world.

So...

As Russell suggested, I also will focus on consolidations and bug fixes for
Samsung stuff for a while so don't complain about missing new stuff. In my
opinion, we can keep going it later...

As a note, I'm doing(or preparing) following at the moment.

- Removing some "mach-s5pxxxx"s
- Removing useless header files in include/{mach,plat} of Samsung
- Samsung GPIO stuff cleanup/consolidation
- Samsung DMA stuff consolidation?
- Device tree (with Linaro)
- and so on...

If required anything else, please let me know.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.