about uclinux for armnommu dma allocate issue

Wan ZongShun mcuos.com at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:04:03 EDT 2011

Hi Greg,

I am programming ohci driver for my arm7 based on 2.6.38.

td_alloc -> dma_pool_alloc -> dma_alloc_coherent().

In previous uclinux version, there is the consistent.c located in
arch/armnommu/mm to implement
this dma_alloc_coherent, but now this latest version, I did not see
this 'dma_alloc_coherent' function
for armnommu, so I can use this function directly like this arm mmu?

In addtion, the 'kmalloc' is the same to previous uclinux armnommu
version? I can use it directly?

Wan.

thanks!
you can subscribe by: