[GIT PULL] omap2 sparse fixes

G, Manjunath Kondaiah manjugk at ti.com
Tue Sep 28 04:12:17 EDT 2010

Tony,

Similar comments received for twl irq apis's hence it was aligned
to declare these functions as extern functions in local header(if exists)
or create new header in the source file directory for these declarations.

Three patches are fixed using above method which are:
OMAP: mach-omap2: Fix static function warnings
OMAP: plat-omap: Fix static function warnings
TWL IRQ: Fix fucntion declaration warnings

The patch series is tested on below boards(with omap3_defconfig)
and links for boot logs is provided below:

beagle boot log:
http://pastebin.com/jz6ZGHsH

zoom3 boot log:
http://pastebin.com/T0YjunCk

2430sdp boot log:
http://pastebin.com/7BbpieYS

As I mentioned in other e-mail, 2430sdp with omap3_defconfig boots
only after disabling usb. OMAP4SDPES2.0 boots with ES2.0 patches from
for-next branch.

Here is all parse errors fixed with this series:

Sparse warns before fixes:
http://pastebin.com/yct2p201

Sparse warns after fixes:
http://pastebin.com/qpnTbYwL

All the tested patches are pushed to new branch at:

The following changes since commit b30a3f6257ed2105259b404d419b4964e363928c:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Linux 2.6.36-rc5

are available in the git repository at:

  git://dev.omapzoom.org/pub/scm/manju/kernel-omap3-dev.git sparse_fixes_v3

G, Manjunath Kondaiah (10):
      OMAP: mach-omap2: Fix incorrect assignment warnings
      OMAP: mach-omap2: Fix static declaration warnings
      OMAP2plus: Fix static function warnings