Remove unused default configurations

Vincent Sanders vince at kyllikki.org
Mon Sep 13 11:13:43 EDT 2010

Several default configurations have failed to build for the entire
2.6.36 cycle. There are several causes to these faliures. The exact
issues can be tracked on http://armlinux.simtec.co.uk/kautobuild/

Obviously the maintainers are not using these default configurations
because if they were they would have fixed the build issues by now.

As Linus has made it very clear the number of default configurations
must be reduced as much as possible I have come up with the following
series which will remove these nine unused configurations. This will
reduce our build coverage by ten machines as all but one are a single
config per machine.

 msm_defconfig               |   72 ------------------
 mx1_defconfig               |   90 -----------------------
 n8x0_defconfig              |   94 ------------------------