[RFC] Removal of dead code from arch/arm/*

Michał Mirosław mirqus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:15:12 EDT 2010

W dniu 22 października 2010 16:39 użytkownik Zimny Lech
<napohybelskurwysynom2010 at gmail.com> napisał:
> W dniu 22 października 2010 16:19 użytkownik Michał Mirosław
> <mirqus at gmail.com> napisał:
>>> Sorry, I had to change the username, because some jerk denunciated me
>>> on github ;)
>>> git pull git://github.com/zimnylech/Linux-2.6-nps.git rodc2
>>
>> You should use your real name and less offensive email address while
>> submitting patches. Unless you don't want to be taken seriously.
>
> Leszek Zimny is my _real_ name. What's wrong with my gmail username?
> Does it affects quality of patch?

You might be a fan of Sapkowski's novels, and you might like to see
how people confuse your name with Polish brewery's advertisement,
sure. Still, it makes your mails look more like child's prank and not
a serious work.

BTW, you should know that Lech and Leszek are different names (even
though Leszek is often used as diminutive of Lech).

Best Regards,
Michał Mirosław