missing definition of 's3c_gpio_getpull' function in 'plat-samsung'

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Fri Oct 8 02:50:07 EDT 2010

Daein Moon wrote:

> Hi Ben Dooks and Kukjin,
>
> I found an issue about s3c_gpio_getpull API.
>
> The 'plat-samsung' provides 's3c_gpio_setpull' and 's3c_gpio_getpull'
> to set and get pull-{none|up|down} of GPIO. But there is no
> 's3c_gpio_getpull' definition in 'arch/arm/plat-samsung/gpio-config.c',
> and there is only declaration in the corresponding header file.
>
> 's3c_gpio_getpull' isn't supported/used. So if providing this api, its
> definition should be inserted.
>
> Otherwise, code that is used to provide s3c_gpio_getpull including
> following code should be removed.
>
> arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/gpio-cfg.h:
> 	extern s3c_gpio_pull_t s3c_gpio_getpull(unsigned int pin);
>
> arch/arm/mach-{s3c*|s5p*}/gpiolib.c:
>         .get_pull       = s3c_gpio_getpull_updown,
>

> What do you think about that?

Oh...you mean s3c_gpio_getpull()?
Yes right..there is no it in gpio-config.c..maybe missed.

Anyway...in this case, I think to add missed function is better.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.