composite gadget driver want use 8 endpoints ,but my mcu only has 6 endpoints include control ep0

Zhilong zhang zhang.zhilong at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:26:24 EST 2010

Hi,everyone.

I want to write a composite gadget driver which can supply 3
functions:printer, scanner, modem communication . The mcu is at91sam9263
which has 6 endpoints.
and my printer interface use 2 endpoints , scanner use 3 endpoints and modem
comm use 2 endpoints and a control endpoint. And the endpoints are more than
6 endpoints include ep0.

How can I do? Can I alloc 2 endpoints for both printer and modem comm?

regard your reply.
Thank you .

--
Zhang Zhilong