w1-gpio oops

Alan Pearson alandpearson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:44:13 EST 2010

On 9 Nov 2010, at 14:29, Hemanth V wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Pearson" <alandpearson at gmail.com>

<CHOP>

Ok, I had understood the platform data was being set in the w1_gpio_custom module by the loadable options.
Is this not the case, or does it also need defined in the board file, which I presume is guruplug_setup.c ?
It's currently not defined there. But as I said I expected the other module to do this, am I wrong ?

Thanks again,
Alan