at91sam9g45 USB OTG support?

Rob Emanuele rje at crystalfontz.com
Fri Nov 5 17:09:21 EDT 2010

Greetings,

We've been developing a at91sam9g45 product and it is finally available at:
https://www.crystalfontz.com/product/CFA910.html

We are looking into supporting USB OTG on this device as the 'g45 has
the USB host/device port.  As far at I can tell Atmel or anyone else
working on this platform has not made full use of this as an OTG
device.  I haven't found support in the USB or the OTG code for
reading the USB ID line to determine host or device mode.

Am I missing something or is that an area that needs some code written for it?

Thank you,

Rob
--
Robert Emanuele