[PATCH v4] ARM: Samsung: plat-s5pc1xx cleanup
m.szyprowski at samsung.com
Thu May 20 01:51:07 EDT 2010
This patch series perform a general cleanup in Samsung S5PC100 SoC support.
This chip is moved from custom s5pc1xx platform framework to new plat-s5p
framework, so more common code can be easily reused in upcomming extensions
for S5PV210/S5PC110 SoCs.
This patch series is prepared against for-linus/samsung4 tree, with
assumption that the "[PATCH v6] ARM: S5P: Add Ext interrupt support" and
"ARM: S5PC100: Move sdhci helpers from plat-s5pc1xx to mach-s5pc100"
patches has been previously applied.
I've tried to split my changes as much as possible to clearly show how the
transition from plat-s5pc1xx to plat-s5p is being done.
Changes since v3:
- use common external interrupt code from plat-s5p
- rebased onto git://git.fluff.org/bjdooks/linux for-linus/samsung4
Changes since v2:
- fixed some whitespace/tabs errors
- removed external interrupt code, a common code from plat-s5p will be used
- moved SMDKC100 fixes to separate patch series
Changes since v1:
- bases on completely new clock code provided by Kukjin Kim
- added some plat-s5p fixes required for transition
- removed custom functions from gpiolib implementation (now uses common
code from plat-samsung)
- restructured the changes to avoid breaking the functionality beteen the
- some other minor cleanups (mainly c1xx to c100 renames)
This patch series includes:
[PATCH 1/4] ARM: Samsung: move S5PC100 support from plat-s5pc1xx to plat-s5p framework
[PATCH 2/4] ARM: S5PC100: Add support for gpio interrupt
[PATCH 3/4] ARM: S5PC100: use common plat-s5p external interrupt code
[PATCH 4/4] ARM: remove obsolete plat-s5pc1xx directory
Samsung Poland R&D Center
More information about the linux-arm-kernel