[CFT:PATCH] Remove a seemingly unnecessary cache flush

Mikael Pettersson mikpe at it.uu.se
Tue Mar 9 14:15:22 EST 2010

Russell King - ARM Linux writes:
 > On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 04:46:43PM +0100, Mikael Pettersson wrote:
 > > What's the status of this patch? I see that it's still not included
 > > in the 2.6.34-rc1 kernel. Did it turn out to be invalid, or was it
 > > just forgotten?
 >
 > I was hoping for some tested-by lines before including it, as I
 > requested on the 18th December.

These report successful tests, but only one (mine) includes a
proper Tested-by line:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2009-December/006473.html
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2009-December/006048.html
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2009-December/005663.html
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2009-December/005855.html

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that the patch is still valid, so I'll
continue to apply it locally until it gets merged upstream.