board/device file names, and machine names

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Wed Mar 3 05:08:47 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 11:00:23AM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:

> > On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 10:17:28AM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > > Hi!

> > > Does not seem to be your decision. At least you should have cc-ed l-k.
> >
> > You really need to get a life.
>
> And you really need to start to behave.

No Pavel, it is YOU who need to behave.  You also need to go back to
school to learn to read.

> So... dwalker is maintainer of arch-msm, and does not like the
> codenames. Then you come, and just because are maintainer of arm,
> override the decision, without even notifying l-k?

So you don't think that Daniel, who was *explicitly* asking for my
suggestions and opinions, is entitled to a clear and straight answer?

Yes, go back and read the fucking thread properly Pavel.  Daniel
explicitly sent his messages TO me and ASKED me for this.

Daniel had my suggestions on my first reply in this thread, and his
follow up to that indicated he wanted something firmer - he wanted
a decision _FROM ME_ on which way to go.  That's precisely what he
got.

What you're actually trying to say is that you don't like me and you
certainly don't like me making any kind of decision.  Get over it, or
find some other project to infiltrate and infest with your idiotic
attitude.