[GIT PULL] Some Cavium CNS3xxx updates for 2.6.36

Anton Vorontsov cbouatmailru at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:34:03 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 10:10:05PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 08:54:09PM +0400, Anton Vorontsov wrote:
> > Hello Russell,
> >
> > As Linus' merge window is now officially closed, I believe
> > we can start requesting pulls for -next?
>
> Yup.
>
> > For convenience I'm posting the patches again + defconfig update,
> > and if everything looks reasonable, linux-cns3xxx's master branch
> > is ready for you to pull.
>
> Only concern I have is this:
>
> +#include "../../../drivers/mmc/host/sdhci.h"
>
> but short of moving the header file, I don't see any other way.  It
> seems a little strange for the sdhci-pltfm.h file to call functions
> which take a sdhci_host struct, but not provide a definition for it.

Yeah, there's still some room for cleanups in sdhci land.
It's in my todo list, just didn't want the little cleanups
to interfere with feature additions.

And as sdhci patches normally go via -mm tree, which is based
on -next, there shouldn't be any problem with merging the
sdhci cleanup via -mm.

> Will pull soon.

Thanks!

--