[GIT PULL] debug macro changes for 2.6.36

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Sat Jul 31 05:28:38 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 09:46:16PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> > My intention was to have your patch merged - as patches - into an
> > appropriate place in my tree, and then just before the merge window
> > run that script to remove all the references to phys_io/io_pg_offst,
> > and finally, some time later, the members from the structure.
>
> Just to be clear, would you prefer for Jeremy to send you those initial
> patches through your patch system or via a Git pull request?

I think patches would be better, so there's no dependencies on stuff I
have in my tree already - and I'll be free to add them at the most
appropriate point.

However, it seems one of the patches still contains questions over OMAP
which haven't been addressed (or maybe they have and the commit comment
hasn't been updated.)  That needs resolving before they can be merged.
I've forwarded the email to linux-omap and Tony, but I'm not expecting
a reply before Monday or so as OMAP folk seem to keep to sane working
hours.