Uncompressing broken with commit e7db7b4270

Colin Tuckley colin.tuckley at arm.com
Fri Jan 29 11:12:08 EST 2010

My experiments appear to show that the problem appears as the kernel image
grows above 2MB

When size is 2084132 (1.9MB) it boots

If I add something to make it slightly bigger (like Control Group
Support)...

then size is 2103332 (2.005MB) and it fails to uncompress.

I'm building a RealView PBX kernel for A9 (v7).

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley - ARM Ltd.
110 Fulbourn Rd