Ethernet / SD Boot

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Mon Jan 4 12:40:46 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 05:28:37PM +0000, Andy Green wrote:
> Otherwise, you should study carefully the advantages you can get from
> true SD Boot in simplifying the hardware, software engineering and
> production / test / debrick.  It has pretty revolutionary benefits.

Look, it's very obvious from every one of your replies that you think
the sun shines out of your SD cards, it's superiour to whatever else
people are using, and that everyone should use it.

You have an answer for every argument to the contary.

Well, fine, you're entitled to that opinion.

Now can we stop discussing this and move on please.