Uncompressing broken with commit e7db7b4270

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Tue Feb 2 04:55:37 EST 2010

Hello Colin,

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 09:07:47AM +0000, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> [...]
That should be fine.

What is the output on your machine?  If you see "done", can you try
defining DEBUG in arch/arm/boot/compressed/head.S?

Best reagards
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |