Last OMAP4 hwmod data cleanup for 2.6.38

Cousson, Benoit b-cousson at ti.com
Thu Dec 23 09:02:31 EST 2010

Hi Tony,

The merge of both SDMA series from Manju and SR series from Thara
changed the expected order of the hwmod data structures for OMAP4.
In order to have a clean base for 2.6.38, and to avoid starting 2.6.39
with a cleanup patch again, I'd like to fix that right now.
Even if, I do agree, this is not a big deal.

I squeezed the 3 original small fixes I did (SDMA, SR and alignment)
into one to avoid overloading your mailbox 2 days before Xmas.

The patch will be available here, based on omap-for-linus.
git://gitorious.org/omap-pm/linux.git for_2.6.38/hwmod_fixes

It should not affect any functionality, and it is boot tested on
OMAP4430/sdp.

Thanks,
Benoit