[PATCH 1/23] Alternative mmc structure to support pxa168, pxa910, mmp2 family SD
arnd at arndb.de
Wed Dec 22 09:25:10 EST 2010
On Wednesday 22 December 2010 08:07:20 Philip Rakity wrote:
> From 14d9d5e1854684af8daef80d948107d2b59ccdd8 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Haojian Zhuang <haojian.zhuang at marvell.com>
> Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:33:13 +0800
> Subject: [PATCH] ARM: mmp: append brownstone support
> Signed-off-by: Haojian Zhuang <haojian.zhuang at marvell.com>
> Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.y.miao at gmail.com>
You need to work on your email setup, this does not look like what
you intended, for many reasons:
* All the mails have the same subject
* You have extra headers (From 14d..., Date, Subject) in the
changelog section, where it doesn't belong
* There is a 'From: ' header even in those patches that you
wrote yourself (this is harmless, but unnecessary).
* The mails are sent as attachments, not inline
* There is no threading, better make all of the patches
replies to a first [PATCH 0/23] mail describing the
overall intentions of the patch set.
* 23 patches is a lot, some of them are obvious candidates
for merging, because they make no sense on their own, e.g.
12 and 13, or 19 and 21.
* Many of the patches are lacking detailed changelog information.
* Some patches don't have a Signed-off-by line from you, the submitter
* Some other patches have a S-o-b from you, but it's not the last
one in the list.
* Please Cc the people that you have in the Signed-off-by or
Using git-send-email will take care of some of these issues.
Please fix and re-send.
Content-wise, the patches look good to me, except for the comment
I made on patch 15.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel