Question about ARM virtualization

Christoffer Dall cdall at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Dec 10 09:28:42 EST 2010

yes, I am working on a KVM for ARM solution.

Current status is that it runs, although very slow on ARMv5, it fully
boots a kernel on ARMv6 on hardware, but has some issues in bringing
up user space, and finally we have an ARMv7 version which boots the
kernel with the same user space issues as on ARMv6 on simulators, but
sees a crash on real hardware when switching host vectors. You may
want to look at our sources http://git.ncl.cs.columbia.edu/git/ and
there's also a mailing list
https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/android-virt.

Best,