Merge request of s5pc210 universal board.

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Fri Aug 6 03:11:04 EDT 2010

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2010-July/022087.html
> >> ---

> >> board.
> >>>
> >> Actually, I know that. But there are S5PC100, S5PC110 universal board
> >> also...
> >> So I asked to you that you _really_ want to use 'universal' here...and
I'm
> >> still concerning.
> >
> > No comment means "Of course want to merge it". thank you for your
> > concerning. but I can handle it.

Hi,

> After discuss with Mr. Kim. I changed to use non-generic name to
universal_c210.

Thanks for your understanding...IMHO, 'MACH_UNIVERSAL_C210' is quite long...
If you don't mind, how about 'MACH_UNI_C210' or 'MACH_UNIC210'...but it
depends on your decision.

> Then do you resend the patch? or can you handle it by yourself?

I will apply this with changing it.

> To Russell.
> Sorry for bothering you.
> Can you change the registered universal to universal_c210?
> universal_c210          MACH_UNIVERSAL_C210     UNIVERSAL_C210
>
> Thank you,
> Kyungmin Park
> >
> >> ---

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.