Merge request of s5pc210 universal board.

Kyungmin Park kmpark at infradead.org
Fri Aug 6 02:24:09 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Kyungmin Park <kmpark at infradead.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com> wrote:
>> Kyungmin Park wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Now I checked the next-v310 tree and know that only LSI required codes
>>> are merged.
>>> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-
>>> samsung.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next-s5pv310
>>>
>>> I can't find any reason to omit the universal board file. It's posted
>>> before merge window and no difference with LSI SMDK board at current
>>> status.
>>
>> Please answer my concern..I already replied to you about this.
>>
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2010-July/022087.html
>> ---

>>> Yes, it's called 'universal' and it's really universal board at here.
>>> I don't confuse the engineer who develop this board.
>>> Maybe your engineers saw and hear the brief description about universal
>> board.
>>>
>> Actually, I know that. But there are S5PC100, S5PC110 universal board
>> also...
>> So I asked to you that you _really_ want to use 'universal' here...and I'm
>> still concerning.
>
> No comment means "Of course want to merge it". thank you for your
> concerning. but I can handle it.

After discuss with Mr. Kim. I changed to use non-generic name to universal_c210.

Then do you resend the patch? or can you handle it by yourself?

To Russell.
Sorry for bothering you.
Can you change the registered universal to universal_c210?
universal_c210          MACH_UNIVERSAL_C210     UNIVERSAL_C210

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park