apparently, numerous unused header files under arch/arm

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Sep 30 11:15:37 EDT 2009

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009, Bill Gatliff wrote:

> Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >   as part of a new tree scan with one of my scripts, i located
> > what *appear* to be numerous header files under arch/arm that no
> > one seems to be including.  the first few in that list,
> > accompanied by a full tree scan of any use of the filename:
>
> Would any of those files be of use to user applications?

  don't know -- the script doesn't filter based on any Kbuild files,
so it's entirely possible that there are false positives.  give me a
few minutes and i'll post the list.  it contains 58 files, sorted by
subdirectory so, really, it's not *overwhelmingly* long.

  i can post the script as well, but give me a chance to clean it up a
bit first.

rday