Samsung S3C6410 / SmartQ / 2D acceleration / Xorgy

David F. Carlson dave at chronolytics.com
Tue Sep 15 05:49:51 EDT 2009

I am not sure about uio.  Sorry.

The main problem is the g2d fifo is 32 commands deep.  And some of the
x11perf tests are running in our XAA s3c driver @ ~2e6 ops/sec.  That is is
lot of interrupts for user or kernel context.  :-)

Sometimes polling is better.  1/2 :-)

We are 1 stupid bug away from a release of s3c Xwindows fbdev + XAA +
Xvideo (using the samsung s3c-pp) and HW cursor with alpha blend.

I have not looked at the g3d but DRI is "next".

Cheers

David F. Carlson    Chronolytics, Inc.  Rochester, NY
mailto:dave at chronolytics.com            http://www.chronolytics.com

"The faster I go, the behinder I get." --Lewis Carroll
According to Ben Dooks: