Discussion request for new Samsung SoCs maintaining

David F. Carlson dave at chronolytics.com
Thu Aug 27 09:57:04 EDT 2009

My 2c...

I have been working with the 6410 tree in several places.  A merge of samsung tree would be greatly appreciated.

Please remember that since I am working SmartQ and there are 3 other 6410 based MACHs in Ben's next-s3c tree.

So, please, MACH_SMDK6410 != CPU_6410 and
            MACH_SMDK6410 != PLAT_64XX.

The common peripheral support needs to be factored out so that "thin" MACH configs can set some per-MACH GPIOs/chipsets (LCD, power,etc.)

Thanks

David F. Carlson    Chronolytics, Inc.  Rochester, NY
mailto:dave at chronolytics.com            http://www.chronolytics.com

"The faster I go, the behinder I get." --Lewis Carroll