next/master bisection: baseline.dmesg.emerg on meson-gxbb-p200

Marc Zyngier maz at kernel.org
Thu Nov 19 05:20:39 EST 2020

On 2020-11-19 08:50, Guillaume Tucker wrote:
> Please see the automated bisection report below about some kernel
> errors on meson-gxbb-p200.
>
> Reports aren't automatically sent to the public while we're
> trialing new bisection features on kernelci.org, however this one
> looks valid.
>
> The bisection started with next-20201118 but the errors are still
> present in next-20201119.  Details for this regression:
>
>   https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5fb6196bfd0127fd68d8d902/
>
> The first error is:
>
>   [   14.757489] Internal error: synchronous external abort: 96000210
> [#1] PREEMPT SMP

Looks like yet another clock ordering setup. I guess different Amlogic
platforms have slightly different ordering requirements.

Neil, do you have any idea of which platform requires which ordering?
The variability in DT and platforms is pretty difficult to follow (and
I don't think I have such board around).

Thanks,

         M.