meson-gx-mmc: 2nd patch set

Heiner Kallweit hkallweit1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 23:44:53 PDT 2017

Am 16.03.2017 um 22:12 schrieb Helmut Klein:
> Hallo Heiner,
>
> i applied your 2nd patch sets to linux-amlogic. (and of course the older set v5 1...10).
>
> The performance of the sd-card and the mmc-chip of my minimx is much better now.
>
> sd-card: from 6.5 to 22.5 MBytes/s
> mmc: from 14.5 to 28.5 MBytes/s (hs200 compatible device)
>
> But:
> the wifi-adapter is no longer operational. The problem starts with patch 3 and gets worse with patch 5.
>
> the adapter (ap6330) is attached to the sdio port of the the s905. (=mmc1)

Thanks for testing and sharing the feedback. Much appreciated.
The board I test on supports block devices only.

Could you please share few more details:
- Drivers involved
- All syslog messages related to the device / driver

And please set the relevant mailing lists on cc when providing test feedback.
Others might find your feedback helpful too.

Thanks, Heiner