kafs-client (recent strangeness of with add_key)

Jeffrey E Altman jaltman at auristor.com
Mon Jan 2 11:02:54 PST 2023

On 1/2/2023 1:45 PM, Bill MacAllister (bill at ca-zephyr.org) wrote:
> On 2022-12-13 23:57, Bill MacAllister wrote:
>
>> I have been working on making changes.  I started out by making a rather
>> disastrous merge on my github repository.  I will replace it with
>> something
>> more sane later this week.
>
> I have finally update my github repository.  I renamed the old, mangle
> repository
> to kafs-client-archived.  The current kafs-client repository contains
> my latest
> work.

Bill,

Thank you and Happy New Year!.

It would be best if the version in Debian tracks the upstream repository
that David manages.

I've pointed David and Marc at https://github.com/whm/kafs-client.
Hopefully, the relevant changes can be applied there and a consistent
version number can be used everywhere.  David's repo is the upstream for
Fedora and EPEL builds.

Jeffrey