OpenAFS Workshop CFP deadline extended to 00:00 UCT April 24, 2023

Di Marco White, Tracy J Tracy.DiMarcoWhite at gs.com
Tue Apr 18 13:27:41 PDT 2023

We have received multiple submissions, but we have also received a request to extend the CFP deadline due to holidays. As such, we are extending the CFP deadline to 00:00 UTC April 24th, 2023. Please follow the instructions at https://workshop.openafs.org/afsbpw23/cfp/ for submitting your presentation proposal.

Thank you for considering submission of a proposal!

The 2023 AFS Technology Workshop organizers

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices<http://www.gs.com/privacy-notices>