Fwd: Re: (Temporary) git tree

Pete Batard pete at akeo.ie
Tue Jan 31 06:59:19 EST 2012

This was bound to happen - I just sent this to the libusb-devel mailing
list, so I guess the cat's out of the bag now.
And though I am using gmail, there's no undelete as the message was sent
from Thunderbird...

Real sorry about that.
  What happened is that I clicked reply instead of reply list, so only
Segher was listed, and picked up libusb rather than libusbx. Damn! :(

OK, I guess I'll do some damage control and announce to the folks on
libusb that a fork is in the works then (but I'll wait a while to see if
there are any objections to it).

Again, I'm very sorry about this mishap. Talk about blowing the lid early...

A very sorry /Pete