ETAs for libusbx operability and first release?

Pete Batard pete at akeo.ie
Mon Jan 23 06:13:02 EST 2012

I'll add myself to the list of people requesting an update on the
current status.

What's more, since I'd like to avoid falling into the pitfalls of "it's
ready when it's ready", which we know all too well the damage of from
libusb, and I very much expect the leads of any project to be in a
position to provide ETAs (which is just that and not a commitment to
anything), I will kindly ask for the current ETAs of:

- the libusbx public availability and announcement

- the libusbx 1.0.9(?) first release

Having these ETAs can help the rest of us try to free up some time
around the estimated dates to help with the effort.

Also, if any help is required (eg. filling up some wiki content,
duplicating git repos or whatever), don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

/Pete