U32 classifier and new hashing support

Adrian Ban adrian.ban at mantech.ro
Fri May 25 07:15:18 EDT 2012

Another reason that I've build the rtnl_u32_set_flags function is that
in the rtnl_u32_set_flags is setting U32_ATTR_SELECTOR flag which I
guess is not required (I don't remember anymore because the patch I've
made in November 2011) to the terminal class.
You can take a look in the iproute2/tc command and check this.

Best regards,
Adrian Ban