Python binding to libnl3

Марк Коренберг socketpair at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:34:27 EDT 2012

Hello.

I want to massage  python binding in near future. First of all, I want to
do that:

1. To fix indentation. I mean replace tabs with 4 spaces. I see mix of
tabs/spaces in code, and it is VERY bad pratice in python
2. Next, I want to eliminate pylint warnings and errors
3. Next, I want to introduce unicode_literals, and also prepare library for
correct usage of str/unicode (this is needed for correct migration to
python3)
4. Make some fixes in bad old-school code, like string concatenation
instead of .format()

How to make that work with less pain? What I mean? Should I send you
patches or I should publish git repository? Maybe you may grant access to
my banch in your git? something else?

The main problem will appear in first task - indentation - it will be the
HUGE patch.

--
Segmentation fault