Compile only libnl-genl

Felipe López lopez.rottweiler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:38:52 EST 2012

First of all, thanks for your quick reply.

Obviously I did sth wrong because the size of my filesystem increased in
more than 3MB because of the installation of the libnl which is much larger
than yours... I guess, following the draw in their website
(http://www.infradead.org/~tgr/libnl/<http://www.infradead.org/%7Etgr/libnl/>),
that libnl-genl denpends only on libnl so I can get rid of libnl-route and
libnl-nf without any problem. Am I correct? Maybe I should add that I am
working on a ARM architecture and on a cross-compiled environment.

Below is what I did:

*./configure --host=arm --prefix=/path/to/rootfs CC=arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc*

*make*

*make install*

How should I proceed? Many thanks for your help

Best regards

Felipe López