Fails to properly decode slim tzdata

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:39:23 EST 2021

Hi Milan,

I'm wondering if this commit fixed one thing and broke another:

https://github.com/libical/libical/commit/c7e767bfe1d218aaf845686f9811195cecc7be2a
<https://github.com/libical/libical/commit/c7e767bfe1d218aaf845686f9811195cecc7be2a>

I'm also wondering if this commit would fix the issue (I don't have time
to test right now but can later this week):

https://github.com/eggert/tz/commit/7b4808dbf00896e606a0aa3b82ff9eb9b074323c

--
Kenneth Murchison
Senior Software Developer