Thinking of glib's GObject (and) Introspection API

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 08:42:55 PDT 2016

On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 01:06 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> please find attached a patch which fixes the Clang warnings and
> does some more generator code cleanup and such.

	Hi,
Allen told me that not all enum-related warnings were fixed by the
previous patch, then I managed to build libical under clang 3.8.0
locally, which also provides these warnings and it was much easier to
fix them properly, rather than blindly.

The attached patch makes the build under clang 3.8.0 warning free, at
least on my machine. It wasn't only about making the clang happy, it
discovered few issues in the libical-glib API definitions, the things
which are usually pretty hard to catch.

Please, let me know if it won't fix all the compiler warnings for you
too.
	Thanks and bye,
	Milan