Thinking of glib's GObject (and) Introspection API

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 16:06:29 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-05-09 at 16:42 -0400, Allen Winter wrote:
> Miao: I'd really appreciate if you could deal with cleaning up all
> those compile warnings with clang.
> ie.  -Wtypedef-redefinition and -Wenum-conversion

	Hi,
this is unfortunate, I really expected this being fixed by Miao
already.

Anyway, please find attached a patch which fixes the Clang warnings and
does some more generator code cleanup and such.

Please, give it a try under Clang, just do not forget to also revert
the commit 1846fe93b9c9256a1e989d3a53fefc80d8631621 (libical-
glib/CMakeLists.txt - turnoff -Wenum-conversions in here) for complete
testing of the change. Running 'make test' succeeds here, thus I might
not introduce any regression.
	Thanks and bye,
	Milan