Use GitHub Issues Please

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Sun Feb 21 22:46:03 PST 2016

On Fri, 2016-02-19 at 17:46 -0500, Allen Winter wrote:
> Please continue your help and contributions and don't take my email
> in a negative way -- I did not intend to make anyone feel bad or
> unappreciated.

	Hi,
that's okay, I didn't take it that way :)

I just know that even if I want to help, then I add you some burden
which might not be necessary if I wouldn't be such stubborn.

My github issue is more like personal dislike, which I share with
others of a similar opinion (I know I'm not the only one). Still, it's
my personal choice, similar to your choice to prefer github.
	Bye,
	Milan