Use GitHub Issues Please

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 00:03:23 PST 2016

On Thu, 2016-02-18 at 15:58 -0500, Allen Winter wrote:
> if you have an issue with the code itself I'd like people to use
> the github issues tracker rather than emailing to this list.

	Hi,
I know (and hope) you are not talking only to me. I agree with you that
tracking any issues/patches on a mailing list is not ideal, especially
when there are better tools for that purpose (like bugzillas and so
on).

The problem with me is that I do not have an account on github and I'm
not a fan of it too. The previous SourceForge location wasn't a problem
for me, but since you moved to github (which is awfully confusing for
me, as, for example, I cannot find a direct link to the Releases page
from the libical page, plus some other issues with downloads from that
site), it's sort of obstacle here.

I do not know how to deal with it, because I'd like to help to make
libical better, either by providing patches, or concerns, or ideas,
or ...

I'm sorry.

	Bye,
	Milan