libical 2.0.0 release checklist

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Aug 17 08:43:19 PDT 2015

On Monday, August 17, 2015 11:31:23 AM Kent Sutherland wrote:
> The reason for the exception to X-APPLE-STRUCTURED-LOCATION is because Apple isn't escaping commas in the property value. It looks like that could be related to #79 if RESOURCE shouldn't have escaped commas either, I didn't realize there were similar issues on other properties.

I would be very , very happy if either of you would take on the comma-insanity bugs. pretty please

As for the caldav extensions in RFC 6638 , that would be nice.  but I don't think it's a 2.0.0 blocker.
I think we can add support for RFC 6638 in 2.1.0, but if someone wants to work on that now, feel free.
just let me know.