[Freeassociation-devel] Fw: [Pkg-citadel-devel] 5th Debian Groupware meeting from 2012-03-23 to 25

Wilfried Gösgens w.goesgens at outgesourced.org
Mon Feb 13 02:00:23 PST 2012

Hy Everyone;

Since this is not only a good place for finetuning debian packages, but also
a good place to work on interoperability issues between groupware components
etc. feel welcome to join us there.

If you don't know about the Linux-Hotel, check out their website; its a real
nice location to work productive on opensource projects!  / --- Forwarded
Message --- /

>  So Feb 12 2012 14:37:09 CET von  "Guido Günther" <agx at sigxcpu.org>
>Betreff: [Pkg-citadel-devel] 5th Debian Groupware meeting from 2012-03-23 to
>25
>
>  Hi,
> we're planning for a fifth Debian Groupware Meeting at the Linux Hotel
> in Essen, Germany. It will be held from 2012-03-23 to 2012-03-25:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2012-03-23to25
>
> If you're working on a groupware related package in Debian, be it client
> or server, this meeting is for you. If you're interested to come please
> add yourself to the wiki. I will then check back with the Linux Hotel[1]
> about the remaining sleeping places as soon as possible.
> Cheers,
> -- Guido
>
> [1] http://www.linuxhotel.de/community.html

cheers,