[Freeassociation-devel] libical release planning (was: Re: libical: TZID prefix)

IGnatius T Foobar room_libical at uncensored.citadel.org
Wed Aug 17 17:14:33 PDT 2011

 >At least lets' do some testing besides just Patrick and myself.
 >There have quite some changes.

 Actually, I test libical on a more or less continual basis.  The development
hosts that I use for building Citadel are also tracking libical, so if a bug
appears that seems to be libical related, I will know about it and post it
here.

 So yes, there is more testing going on than just the two of you  :)

 However, I do not have the ability to test on Windows or Mac.

   -- Art