[Freeassociation-devel] libical: TZID prefix

Peter Volkov pva at gentoo.org
Sat Aug 13 05:14:22 PDT 2011

В Птн, 12/08/2011 в 20:23 -0400, Allen Winter пишет:
> > What's the plan for the next release?
> >
> I don't know. Maybe Art does.
> But I really would like to hold off until I hear something ANYTHING
> from the Windows and Mac testers.

If there is really need in such feedback, it's better to "release early,
release often":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_early,_release_often

Keeping lot's of changes unreleased creates hidden regressions which
will be harder to debug. That said I don't want to push release.
Actually I think that test suite is really critical in this time related
software :)

Cheers,
--
Peter.