[Freeassociation-devel] libical: TZID prefix

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Thu Aug 11 23:49:42 PDT 2011

On Do, 2011-08-11 at 19:21 -0400, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Thursday 11 August 2011 5:52:27 AM Patrick Ohly wrote:
> > Hello Allen!
> >
> > I'm having some issue with the libical compiled from source which might
> > be related to your following commit:
> >
> Ok, reverted in SVN commit r1083
>
> Please try now and let me know if things work better.

I can't test that particular commit because the nightly test machine
went down and I cannot reset it remotely myself. But I had already
tested with a version where I reverted the commit myself. I can confirm
that this fixes the problem for me.

> regression test fails now btw.  I'll try to fix that once Patrick reports back.

Please continue.

I'll keep testing the latest libical in combination with libecal, EDS
and SyncEvolution more regularly now. What's the plan for the next
release?

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly
Patrick.Ohly at gmx.de