[Freeassociation-devel] Python bindings

dothebart room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Sun Feb 21 07:22:56 PST 2010

Hy crass,

This one applied cleanly; thanks for contributing.

Please note that we recently switched the way memory is handled in some
libical changes; It had a ringbuffer in advance, and the functions showing
the original behaviour are still intact, but might go away some day. The new
way is to return allocated memory; maybe you want to addopt the new
functionality in the bindings.

Wilfried Goesgens