[Freeassociation-devel] Introducing the second debian groupware meeting

dothebart room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Sun Mar 1 09:25:10 PST 2009

Hy everyone.

I'd like to tell you about the 2nd Debian groupware meeting and forward you
this invitation.

If any of you or your team would like to attend it, please sign up in the
debian wiki.

Primary goal is to integrate groupware suites into debian, secondary goal is
to make them interact properly.

So even if you aren't interested in Debian, direct cooperation between teams
could become possible here, and your Project may gain from this meet & greet.

On the location: The Linux hotel offers training in opensource projects to
professionals and private persons.

In change it offers special prices for opensource projects over the weekend,
plus it offers to donate the remaining costs to registered societies, which
in our case the Debian EV. will be.

Its a real beautifull and quiet location with a productive ambient.

So, If you're interested in Joining, let us know.

So Mär 01 2009 01:08:22  CET von Guido Günther an "w.goesgens"
Betreff: Re: 2nd Debian Groupware meeting at the Linuxhotel

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 08:45:35PM +0100, w.goesgens wrote:
>> Hy Guido,
>>
>> I'd like to promote this via the libical mailing list, since there are
>> Kontact and Evolution and some other PIM Application developers.
>>
>> Is this ok for you?

Sure, please do! I think the upper limit of beds is about 20 (anybody
can bring tents though) and I'm not sure how we're going to handle
sponsoring if we're mostly non Debian related folks but let's figure
this out later. It might make sense to point out the possible costs:

http://www.linuxhotel.de/community.html

Cheers,
 -- Guido