[Freeassociation-devel] [Patch] Outlook 2003 Calendar UID are line wrapped when added to Calendar

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Mar 1 05:43:26 PST 2009

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 4:29:07 am Philipp kewisch wrote:
> This is mozilla bug 462990. Comments welcome. I'm not sure I've done
> enough w.r.t the cmake files, since we have a config.h and libical
> source only has a config.h.cmake. I added the defines to that, but maybe
> they also need to go in configure.in.

Philipp,

Sorry to say that I tried your patch and I think introduces too many problems:
The entire VTIMEZONE component is removed
folding at word boundaries gone
cmake build doesn't work at all

As it is, I don't think we should apply this patch.

--
Allen Winter | Software Engineer | 1-888-872-9339
KDAB, Inc. | "Platform-independent software solutions"