[Freeassociation-devel] Default value for ical_errors_are_fatal

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 00:46:44 PST 2009

> Ping.. do we have a conclusion yet?
>
> To summarise the discussion so far:
> + KDE code works well anyway, the patch does not change anything
> + Evolution code (and e-d-s, evolution-exchange, evolution-mapi) have
> problems with the current code - and we __will__ make changes to our
> code at runtime to keep it from crashing.

Not only Evolution, but Sunbird is also affected. Bongo seems to have
made the decision to change the defaults in their forked code some
time ago. Here is the bug: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/478331

As far as Fedora's KDE team is concerned, Rex Dieter agreed to our
proposal to change the default values in the configure script.

Cheers,
Debarshi